Free Online Philosophy Course
This free online philosophy course examines big questions philosophers have asked about reality, being, God, cosmology, reason, mind, heart human identity, time, and ethics. The class will explore various answers offered by secular and Christian thinkers in various cultures throughout history.
- Identify some areas of perennial inquiry by philosophers, such as ontology (being), epistemology (knowing), logic (valid argumentation), ethics (morality), the universe, and time (cosmology).
- Know some major philosophers throughout history and their contribution to philosophy.
- Understand and evaluate some of the most influential claims of various philosophers.
- Discern how concepts and ideas are rooted in different world views and cultural assumptions.
- Grasp and articulate distinctively Christian answers to important philosophical questions.
How do I get started?
Christian Leaders Institute offers college-level study for those who have access to the internet. These studies can be accessed with smartphones, tablets, or computers. You will enroll at the Christian Leaders Ministries online study center. You must create an account, enroll, and complete the admissions course, which will take you less than 2 hours to complete. The admissions course will alert you to the programs of Christian Leaders Institute, Christian Leaders Institute, and Christian Leaders Alliance.
Christian Leaders Institute will require you to formally enroll in the college if you would like to be part of the Christian Leaders Institute program. You will need to pay an application fee and complete the Christian Leaders Institute Admission Course. This course expects you to show your readiness for college-level academic studies. Click here to find out more.
Christian Leaders Institute allows you to receive award level credit without becoming a formal college student. You can test your skills and the program without financial risk.
This Free Online Philosophy Course course can be immediately accessed after you complete the admission course.